Trevor H. Magee, MD
Board Certified Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
Fellow of the American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Dr. Magee completed his adult reconstruction fellowship at the University of Utah along with a Penn State orthopaedic surgery residency and general surgery internship at the Milton S. Hershey medical center in Hershey, PA. He received his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Washington, DC, and earned his bachelor’s degree from Boston College.
Dr. Magee has experience in robotic hip and partial knee replacements, as well as revision hip and knee replacements.
An active volunteer, Dr. Magee has donated his time to Operation Smile since 1996, organizing fundraisers and service missions in the United States, China, Colombia, Russia and the Middle East. He is also active in the Utah Chapter of Operation Walk, a private, not-for-profit, volunteer medical service organization that provides free joint replacement in developing countries and in the United States. Operation Walk also educates in-country orthopaedic surgeons, physical therapists, and other health care professionals about advanced treatments and surgical techniques for diseases of the hip and knee joints.
- Undergraduate: Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Medical: George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC
- General Surgery Internship: Penn State, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Penn State, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Operation Smile
- Operation Walk, Utah Chapter